Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday, Michelle

Today is my lovely gorgeous niece's birthday, Michelle. She is now 3 years old. I never mentioned her before, but now it's the right time for me to share with you.

Michelle Sava Giselle was born on Feb 7th, 2007. She is my sister's daughter. I think people who know me, know that I love children very much. And I can't tell you how much I love Michelle. She calls me Aunty. I like to play with her all the time, feed her, bathe her, make her milk in the middle of the night, and I know that she loves me too. 

Michelle likes to sing a lot. She knows most of children songs. Not only that, she can sings many adult songs like Rossa's. She heard the adult songs from my sister, because my sister likes to sing along at home. Michelle is a brilliant girl. She can memorize a new song in a day! Even she can sing 'Garuda Pancasila'. And, she can sing western songs, like Ben - Michael Jackson and Happy Birthday. Off course, with terrible pronunciation LOL.

I know that many children/toddlers can sing children songs too. But what makes Michelle different is that she can sing all those songs, children and adult songs, with the perfect tunes. I often hear many children/toddlers at the same age as Michelle (toddlers under 3 years old) sing a song with terrible tunes. And that's normal, since there are so many adult even can't sing with the right tunes. But Michelle can sing perfectly. 

I think it's all because my family have art blood. My mother was a pop singer when she was teenager, but only in Sumatera Selatan area, because my grandfather didn't allow her to be a singer in Jakarta. So my mother often appeared on TVRI Palembang. My sister (Michelle's mother) also has beautiful voice, but not as beautiful as my mother's. She also can play keyboard while my mother can play piano and keyboards. Actually, I like to sing a lot too like my mother and my sister, but I think they are better than me. I just sing for myself, I don't care if it's beautiful or terrible, hehehehe...But I can sing in perfect tunes with little bit vibration, but once again, not as good as my mother's and my sister's vibration, hehehehe....Hey...I can play the keyboard too, but I only can play it for myself, hehehehehe... because I just can play the accord, not the melody... LOL So if you wanna sing, don't ask me to play the keyboard, unless you want me to ruin your performance... hahahahahaaha..... My brother can play guitar and actually he can sing too but he's too shy to sing in front of big audience, so he just sings at home.

None of us is a professional singer, well, only my mother who appeares on T V. And I think Michelle won't be either. My sister has told us that she will encourage Michelle with her talents, but she won't force her to be a singer, unless Michelle decides by herself later.

Well Michelle, you know how much I love you. I'd die for you, you're my light, my angel, my soulmate, my inspiration, my motive, my spirit, and I would do anything to make you happy.

Happy birthday my love, I wish you all the best, and may Allah gives you happiness for the rest of your life.  

No comments: